Friday, July 11, 2008

Fu Xing Gao Zhao Zhu Ba Jie



Cast:
Huang Hai Bing, Elvis Tsui, Gao Hong Xian, Li zong han, han xue, jin qiao qiao, hu don, xie jia ning


I really do not remember what this series is about. But I do remember that I didn't like it much when I watch it several years ago. ^___^

At first I rented it because it's about Zhu Ba Jie. Thought it will be some sort of comedy. And with Ba Jie, there will be Monkey King... hehehe... so that's why I rented in the first place. But to my disappointment, it was a very sad movie. All it talks about was Ba Jie's romance life. All it does was talking and talking... nothing to make you laugh, no fighting much, no action. I was waiting and waiting for MOnkey King to come to save the day... and when he finally appear on scene... ***sigh*** he's so so not what I hope he would be. =(

This series, to me, sucks. That's because I hate watching romance movies. ^___^ That's why I don't like Quest for the Sutra, even though Dicky play a very hot Monkey King. hehehehehehe....

No comments:

 
About Ba Jie Films Recipes Rantings About Mai