Sunday, June 29, 2008

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is my new blog to honor the great Zhu Ba Jie aka Pigsy. ^___^ This is a spur-of-the-moment kind of thing. I don't know how long this blog will exist. I can't even guaranteed I will even write in here after this entry. hehehehehehe...

I am sort of artistic. So I want to create a design/layout for this blog. And after that I don't know where I will disappear to. =D A couple of months ago I did try to draw Ba Jie, almost finish and accidentally I destroy my PC. ^___^ now I guess I have to draw again. Not easy to draw with the mouse. Maybe I can buy a tablet for myself on my b-day. Or maybe not. hehehehe...

Next post if I remember to post will be ... "who is Zhu Ba Jie?" Probably everyone knows Ba Jie already... but for those who doesn't yet know the story of Monkey King... I will elaborate more on my new icon... Ba Jie. Zhu Ba Jie, an icon? Has the sun rise in the west? Can pig fly??

I am just kidding, Ba Jie. If u are out there, don't kill me. ^___^

No comments:

 
About Ba Jie Films Recipes Rantings About Mai